Thursday, May 22, 2014

It's Been a Long Time



It has been so long since I last posted anything (a year!). I just got lazy I guess about blogging. I have jumped around all over the place in my artistic endeavors this past year. Some of which were not worth showing and some of which I just never bothered to take any photos. 

Last fall I came to the conclusion that I needed a new wreath for the front door. Because we get the afternoon sun on the front of the house whatever I hang there fades over time. Even though I have a wreath for each season I just was not liking them anymore. I decided I would crochet a variety of flowers and leaves in different sizes and used neutral colors. I worked on them from time to time and finally finished the wreath.

The photos were shot with the wreath hanging on a wall in the kitchen and artificial lighting. The colors are pretty close to the real thing.















If you read this post I really would appreciate it if you would leave a comment. Say Hi or whatever just so I know somebody is out there. :-)



No comments: