Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Just Letting You Know I am Still Here...


It’s been three months since I last posted anything. Just hasn’t been much to show. I’ve piddled around with a few things, but not much worth showing.

I am still making it around reading the blogs and like many of you who use/used Google Reader I had to find a new reader to keep up with everyone. I tried a few and I guess I am going to stick with Netvibes.

I thought I should put something up just to let you know I am still here. My muse must have decided to take a really long vacation because I just can‘t seem to get back “into the groove”. I did, however, create a couple of simple pages in my vintage gluebook in the past few days, so here they are.




2 comments:

Fran├žoise said...

Hello! Glad to see you're still there!
Have a nice day.

Emma said...

Lovely journal below. I guess we all need time to charge our inner batteries - I'm enjoying getting round everybody too, slowly but surely. I just use my blog list to see new posts.