Thursday, April 05, 2012

Digital Pages

I never intended to go so long in between postings, but you know how sometimes life just gets in the way. I’ve only been able to get into my art room a few times and then it was only to just kind of piddle around.


I did, however, sit down recently and have a play on the computer and created a couple of digital pages. Nothing mind blowing, but it helped me brush up on Photoshop Elements.


These were done for the journal I started last year in the Art Journal Caravan workshop I took.

The journal prompt was the word Process.



The journal prompt for this page was Thrive.






4 comments:

Doreen G said...

Nice to see you in print again Micki--I know what you mean about life getting in the way.

Anni - Fabric and Mixed Media Art said...

Hi Micki thanks for sweet comment on my book, great digital page, and your book in previous post, wow it's really wonderful, love the the colors.
Anni

joolsedesigns said...

I love your creations

Joolse xx

laura west kong said...

I haven't tried digital collage yet. Yours look wonderful!