Tuesday, April 05, 2011

New Pages

Jeesh, where has the time gone; we are into April already. Well after meaning to do this forever I finally got around to updating in my sidebar the "Blogs of Interest" category.

I want to share a couple more pages I have worked on in one journal or another.

This first is the start of another background in the Strathmore journal. I used a wax crayon to make the circles and create a resist to the acrylic paints. These first two pages will eventually have more done to them.


















This one I did in another art journal. Just added paint and did some stamping.


















And here is one I created in my AJC journal for the verb "Wonder".


















Credits for this: background, candlestick, raven--Holliewood Studios-ATC2 at Scrapbookgraphics.com elephant, cabinet, chair--Holliewood Studios-Auntie Em at Scrapbookgraphics.com ravens' hat, carpet--FineCrafted-FSA at Deviantscrap.com lady--plaisanter on flickr You can see more over on my Flickr photostream at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/48972485@N00/

3 comments:

Fran├žoise said...

Beautiful backgrounds Micki! Looking forward to seeing what you'll do with these.

Deb H said...

Wow Micki, you've gone paper! They are pretty!

Thanks for stopping by!

Deb H said...

Dear Micki, Thank s so much for your kind words & wishes on my blog. Warm wishes to you too!
Hugs, Deb