Friday, January 07, 2011

One Week Down

Here it is a week into the new year and I have yet to journal or create any new art or anything. It's not because I haven't wanted to or like I don't have anything to inspire me. I am following along on three different groups who are working in journals/sketchbooks and I have an online class starting up next week that I really need to participate in (paid class).

What have I been doing with my time? I got a new desktop computer for Christmas and I have slowly (read as all day and half the night, not to mention the phone calls) been getting it set up and manually transferring things from the old computer to the new one. This has been a pain because the old computer has Windows XP and the new one has Windows 7. Not everything is compatible and there has been one thing after another giving me fits.

But I am making headway and hopefully I can begin to start again making some art of one sort or another. There are soooo many things going on out there and my fingers are itching to start something.

I'll leave you with a little something I created a short while back. I am learning Photoshop Elements.

1 comment:

bockel24 said...

Wow, this digi collage is beautiful - so you haven´t been a beginner like me before the class :-)