Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Collage Challenge, Extras

Mary over at Green Paper posted her October collage challenge a few days ago and since I had come to a screeching halt on a couple of other projects I decided to have a go at the challenge.

We were to use all or a portion of the three images she provided. Here is my collage I created.


















And since I had my vintage gluebook out, I created a few more pages.

This single page.


















And these two spreads.












10 comments:

Deb H said...

I love this look Micki.You'r really good at this!
I keep buying Sommerset Studio magazines because I love the art paper they put in the center. I never use them tough, I just fondel thm every now & then!

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Beautiful collages. I saw the glue book challenge on Missy K's blog and it does intrigue me but I dare not start another challenge ;o)

joy said...

Your challenge collage is wonderful, as are your gluebook pages! Very nice work - I love it all!

Jo said...

Wonderful VG pages, and I like your October challenge too.

Mary Green said...

All of your pages are gorgeous, so beautiful!

Lynette (NZ) said...

Lovely work - got here cos I had a go at Mary's October challenge. I have enjoyed browsing other posts on your blog too :-)

Nancy Y said...

Beautfiul Collage! Your glue book pages look fantastic!! Maybe I should sign up for that class as well!

Leanne said...

love your glue book pages -- so crisp and yet works so well together! wish I could explain exactly what I mean....

Fabric Art said...

Micki your collage page is beautifully made, and the other pages are also beautiful.Thanks for visit and nice comment on my blog.
Anni

Nicole Austin said...

awesome challenges and journal spreads! thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such kind comments! :)