Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Thanks and Some Pics

I want to thank each and everyone one of you who took the time to leave a comment on my last post. It seems that “Google Reader” was the unanimous choice. I did switch over (after two attempts). Now, I don’t know if it is just me and there is something I haven’t discovered there yet, but I wish Google was more like Bloglines in the way the “marked unread” posts are maintained. Google makes me scroll through a number of posts to look up the one I wanted to “refer” back to, whereas Bloglines kept only the posts that where actually “checkmarked” to keep. Other than that I guess I can live with it.

I’ve just been having little spurts here and there of doing something “arty”. Soooooo, I thought I would post pics of a couple of pages I had painted way back and recently added some stenciling to.





















































The top and bottom pages I sprayed with inks. The middle page I used watered down acrylic white paint. These pages will have more layers added to them (eventually).

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

Cool pages!

Have you tried the star feature in GR? I use that to mark posts that I want to come back to.

Ati. said...

Very nice pages! Like the ones with the doilies on it. What a clever idea!
I don't know what you mean by 'unmarked'. With me, the unread blogs are in bold leters, while the read blogs are in thin letters.

Conni said...

I like these pages!!!

Thanks for your nice comment on Santa!