Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Still Around

I apologize to any one still stopping by here for being away so long. I never intended to go this long in between postings, but you know how life can get in the way of things from time to time.

I haven’t been totally without working on any art; just not anything much I can show right now.

What I can share with you right now is this art book that I made a short while ago.



























I covered chipboard with scrapbook papers both inside and out. I love these papers. The pages are 140lb cold press watercolor papers. I used my Bind-It-All to put everything together. It measures roughly 9 ¼ inches tall x 9 ½ inches wide.

I have the first 5 pages covered with gesso. That’s as far as I have gotten in it.

I will try not to be so long in posting again.

4 comments:

Fran├žoise said...

Your new art book looks lovely.
(And really, you don't have to apologize!)

Doreen G said...

Sometimes we just need to take a break Micki-and the world won't stop if we do thank goodness.

Gina said...

Still here reading Micki! Your artbook looks good.

Elizabeth Golden said...

This is lovely! What a wonderful art journal it would make. I can't wait to see what you fill it with.