Friday, July 02, 2010

What I've Recently Been Doing

It has been really hot here the past couple of weeks with temps in the 90’s and heat indexes over 100 at times. I have been staying in mostly and working on two ROD journals. (Mary Ann Moss) created monsters when she started this class.

Anyway, here are a few pics from the one that is completed. Front and back covers. I’ve had these floral fabrics for years and decided to finally put them to use.

Click on image for a larger view.




































This journal contains both my pages and the ones I received from a swap done within the group. Not everyone put their name on their pages so I don’t know who created them.

Swap page is on left, mine is on right.


























8 comments:

Jacqui said...

These are lovely - it's a great class - think I will head off and do a few more pages - I am addicted

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Beautiful inspiring journal pages

joy said...

These pages are fantastic, Micki! I can tell you have had fun with them. I took a look at some of your other posts; you have been busy creating a lot of beautiful artwork! Great blog. . .

Shirley said...

I love your journal!! :D

Susie said...

Journal is fantastic and the pages. It was fun to see those from the swap living in such an amazing journal. I recognised all of those pages. :)

Monkey Mind said...

Great pages! I love them! I didn't recognize any of my own pages from the swap otherwise I would fess up. I did recognize some pages of yours that look very similar to what I received. That swap was really fun, wasn't it? It's so interesting to see everyone's interpretation of the same set of instructions. Viva l'art!

Mary Ann said...

mmmmm you've got yourself a beautiful journal there. a "blank" canvas ready to add photos and writing. perfect!

Elizabeth Golden said...

Fabulous! I love how you did your page on one side and the swaps on another. I think this is the best class of its type I have ever taken. Mary Ann Rocks as does your ROD journal. Love your cover.