Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Cut and Paste

For the past three weeks I have been participating in a fun little class that was taught by Mary Green over at GreenPaper.

“Your Vintage Gluebook” is just exactly that. Although I don’t have much in the way of vintage ephemera, I did use some of what I have and the rest is photo copies.

Here are the pages I have completed so far in my book.


























































I am also participating in an ATC swap with the group. I will show photos after the swap has been made.

11 comments:

Fran├žoise said...

Lovely. I like the last page very much.

Doreen G said...

This looks very interesting Micki

Fabric Art said...

Micki thanks for visiting my blog, your pages looks really great.

Johwey Redington said...

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Vagabond Vintage said...

Great pages Micki! The gluebook class has been so fun! I love seeing everyone else's work!

Sandy said...

It's turning out wonderfully well. Thanks for commenting on my blog too.

Elizabeth Golden said...

Love your pages! What a fun class. I wish I had taken it. Mary is so sweet. I wanted to thank you for the lovely comment you left on my 1000th post. I was so kind. I am off to visit the rest of your blog.

Heather Elizabeth Brauner said...

Hi Micki... I happened across your blog while looking for insperation. I found some Here! I'm a Doll Maker,But the Mixed media seems to cross over into the Doll world. thank you for Blogging About your Art.

Kristi said...

Ooo, pretty pages. This looks like it was a fun class!

Ati. said...

Those pages look very nice! I have seen that class, and it was very tempting ...
Thank you for you kind comment on the AA swap :)

Conni said...

Love all the art you have been creating, Micki!!!