Wednesday, May 19, 2010

More "AFT" Pages

Here are three more pages from the "Artsy Fartsy Techniques" online class taught by Donna Salazar.

Click on pic for larger image.



















This one had Adirondack Color Wash Ink for the background (watercolor paper). I used Diamond Glaze over the flower and the words.


















I used watercolor crayons to color the background on this one. I really love those roses.


















I used Distress Ink to color the background on this last one. It is a little darker than I would have liked but still it is okay. There are 3 cards in the pocket. I used the frame stamp on the top and bottom edges of the cards.

3 comments:

Doreen G said...

Very nice Micki-this sounds like a great class.

Fran├žoise said...

Lovely!

CTStudios said...

I particularly like the second piece with the rose. The have great textural interest and pop (literally) right off the page.