Saturday, May 22, 2010

ATC Swap and ...

Judith over at Quilt or Dye asked to do an ATC swap. This is the one she sent me. Love it.


















And this the one I made for her.


















I also finished up the online class. This is the last page. This was my first attempt at doing an image transfer using matte gel medium and images from a flower catalog.


















This is the book cover. I peeled away some of the paper from the cardboard cover and then glued on a torn page from an old encyclopedia.


















Here is a side view of the bound book. As you can see, it is very fat.


















Now it is off to new adventures.

4 comments:

Fran├žoise said...

Lovely work! I like your ATC very much.
Have a nice weekend.

Elizabeth Golden said...

love your fabric atc!

Lise said...

Your work is lovely! Wish I could have seen the book in real life!!

Gail P said...

I agree, lovely indeed!