Wednesday, April 14, 2010

More ROD Pages 2

I don’t know where the time has gone. Since last time I posted I have created eleven more pages for a swap I am participating in. I sent them out and forgot to scan them first, so I can’t show them.

I do have scans of the pages of the second signature in my ROD journal. So I thought I would show a few of those. I am working on something else, but it is still in the works and I don’t have any photos as yet.

Here are the ROD pages.















The bust on the above page and the one below are actually in a clear pocket page.
































The card on the right page actually goes in the pocket (hand with rose) on the left.

2 comments:

Monkey Mind said...

Are you participating in the swap with Susie at Gathering Up Bits of the World? I'm in that swap and I posted a few pics on my blog of the swap pages I made. I can't wait to get my pages from other RODers. Your pages are great and I hope to have one of my very own soon! Thanks for sharing.

Elizabeth Golden said...

love your pages. such a fun fun class