Monday, January 25, 2010

Still at It

I have been working here and there on some more of the background papers I talked about in my last post. I still find myself a little bit intimidated doing this. I don’t know why though I have enjoyed just getting in there and just going for it. I also got started on a journal cover to put the papers in but no photos of anything yet. I am a little slow at getting things done.

Thought I would show you the Zendala I created. After having seen several others doing this I thought I would have a go at it.


5 comments:

Robbie said...

Great zentangle! I love doing this! No grass grows under our feet!

MaryAnn said...

I have been doing zentangles lately too. They are such a nice way to keep it loose and easy. I had never heard of it until a recent magazine article, Quilting Arts I think it was. I really enjoy your blog.

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

A great zentangle! I shall have to find it in QA and have a go some time. It would look great stitched

Carolyn ♥

magpie said...

Love zentangles! I enjoy your blog.

Mermaid's Purse said...

Love the "doodling" .......... keep meaning to have a go!