Thursday, January 07, 2010

New Service











Well here we are already a week into the new year, a new decade. I hope everyone is staying warm/cool, depending on where in the world you are located.

It started snowing here early this morning. They are predicting 2-4 inches by Saturday morning. My guess is we already have about 3 inches now. So we will see. I went to the store Tuesday to stock up and to drop off a couple of prescriptions. I went back yesterday to pick up the prescriptions after the guy from the phone company came to hook me up to a faster internet connection (DSL).

YES!! I am finally out of the dark ages and zipping right along on the net now. I told DH that with the faster service I wouldn’t be on the computer as long now because I wouldn’t be sitting around waiting and waiting for stuff to come up. VBG! Guess what? I spent hours on there yesterday just going around through everything, trying to catch up on all the stuff I had put off the past few weeks.

Since I have this faster connection, I might even take an online class or two that I couldn’t before because I was unable to view any of the videos. I am so itching to get back to playing around or who knows maybe I will even create a great art piece or two. ;-)

No comments: