Sunday, December 27, 2009

Our Christmas

I hope that everyone had a happy and safe Christmas/holiday. Christmas Eve was spent at my sisters’ house with most of the family there. Christmas day found just DH and I together. It was a very nice day. I cooked dinner. Our son couldn’t come until Saturday to celebrate with us.

Remember a while back I mentioned a wall hanging I was making. It was for him. I printed on fabric some photos of him and his two dogs. He was very happy with it. This photo of it is not very good. I was in a hurry trying to take pictures of it. Then my computer and photo software started acting up, so this is the best I could get. It measures 32 x 31 inches.







2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love photo quilts like this. Very special!

Cat said...

OH! This is just so wonderful!!! The pictures came out great and it all just blends so well, I love your fabric choices!!! What a treasure!