Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thank You and Nothing Special


Do you ever have the feeling that time is just slipping away faster and faster? Three weeks have past since I last posted and it just doesn’t seem like it has really been that long.

I want to once again thank everyone who takes the time to stop by here and especially for leaving comments. It really is so much appreciated.

I don’t really have any thing to show now, but I spent a little time working on a UFO I pulled from the pile. It was something I started years ago, got so far on it then laid it aside to start something else. It is a floral landscape piece that I purchased as a kit. I just need to stitch the binding to the back side and attach a hanging sleeve. And I guess I should make a label too. The thing is I am just not that crazy about it now. You know how your taste changes over time.

Over the weekend I spent time looking through some photos and reworking them in my photo editing software. Monday, I printed a few of them onto fabric. I have a few more to print and I may reprint a couple that I think could look a little better. The plan is to turn these into a wall hanging. It is to be a Christmas present for………….

9 comments:

Robbie said...

Micki, sometimes we just need a break..I'm just doing some beading but spending more time just 'fondling' my fabrics and beads! Not sure where the time has gone but I don't have anything to show for it either!

Doreen G said...

I love spending time fondling my stuff--days go by and nothing gets don but it sure makes me feel good just to touch it.

Quilt or Dye said...

...for ME! Why thank you! You are so wonderful and kind and generous and thoughtful and... LOL

Enjoy your day!

Pat said...

Thank you for the kind comment Micki. I was horrified to find it is only six weeks to Christmas,where did this year go?

Cat said...

So much to do, so little time...

It's always nice to stop by here.

Lise said...

Just to say Hello! and to thank for your blog visit and comment.

Conni said...

Just saying "hi" - and I don't know where the time goes, either!

CTStudios said...

I heard it said once that when we are young that life goes by so slowely because it is a tiny fraction of our life as a whole. But, when we are older, and have less time remaining, life goes by very quickly

custom dissertation said...

interesting thoughts