Friday, July 03, 2009

Update

Here’s an update from my last posting. The old Canon printer will print colors but not black. I removed the print head and cleaned it as best I could but I think the black inkjet is hopelessly clogged. The newer Epson printer is working, but I’ve only printed text so far. Haven’t tried any photos as yet.

My camera returned home and seems to be working fine. I must say I was very happy with the short time it took for the repair. The Olympus repair shop received it on a Thursday and it was back home to me the following Wednesday.

I have replaced my bath scales and guess what? I lost 40 pounds (if only that were true). The first time I stepped on it I had it sitting on the bedroom carpet. Not a good way to get an accurate reading, but it was great to see those 40 pounds gone. I had to take it out into the hallway and place it on the hardwood floor for the true weighing. It then said I had lost 2 pounds, but then again that could just be the difference between the old scale and this new one.

I also bought a new cordless shaver and now have smooooth legs!

As for the BBQ, I just bought a new burner and cooking grid for the old one and I am calling it happy for now.

To everyone here in the USA,


Have a Happy and Safe 4th of July!

No comments: