Monday, January 12, 2009

Sad Goodbye



I really meant to post sooner, but there have been some upsetting occurrences happening over the past couple of weeks and I just couldn’t get into doing much. I won’t go into details, but it involved this small dog, nasty neighbors and threat of a law suit. The neighbor has apologized, the law suit threat I think is gone. The little dog, we miss her very much.

These are coasters I started some time ago, (actually a year ago, yikes).



I got this far with the project back then.



I thought I would be able to stitch them on the sewing machine, but no way. They were too thick and no matter what I tried it just wasn’t going to happen. I tried a couple of different ways to hand stitch them and was not pleased, sooooo I just laid the snakes aside until recently. I decided I would fuse a piece of stabilizer and felt to the bottom and call it happy.

2 comments:

Allison Ann Aller said...

Farewell to your dear doggie.

Glad the lawsuit was avoided. Stay out of the hospital and the courts" is my motto.
Happy Creativity in 2009!

Heather said...

Memories are the photographs in our hearts... may the memories of your little one all be beautiful.