Sunday, January 04, 2009

New Year, Old Problem



Well the holidays are over and I just don’t know where the time goes. Can you believe it’s already the fourth day of the new year (and it’s three quarters over)? I missed ringing in the New Year with everyone, but want to take the opportunity now to wish you all a very happy, healthy and wonderfully creative New Year. Once again I would like to say thank you to everyone who stops by here whether you leave a comment or not (although of course I love to get comments from you).

Speaking of comments, I haven’t been leaving comments on a lot of your blogs and I hate that. For sometime now I have been having trouble doing so. If you have your comments open in a new window, when I try to type my comment to you I end up getting knocked off of the Internet and I have to start all over again. I don’t have this problem with the blogs whose comments open on a new page. I think the problem has something to do with MSN Explorer which is what I use 99 per cent of the time.

Hopefully I can get this worked out soon. I really hate not being able to comment on all of the wonderful things I see going on around blog world.

6 comments:

Ruth said...

It may be that your browser is on high security. At the top when it kicks you off, their should be a bar that you can click on to allow pop up boxes. Hope that helps.

Doreen G said...

Happy New Year to you also Micki.

Gina said...

Happy New Year Micki

Fran├žoise said...

Happy New Year!

Paula Hewitt said...

I have the same problems sometimes - somedays I just give up with comments. Happy New Year, Micki.

Mary lin Huskamp said...

Best Wishes for 2009!