This is one of two things I have been working on recently. DH asked if I would make something for a co-worker. I made this eyeglasses case.
This is the backside.
The front has wool tops, silk throwsters waste and painted cheesecloth embellished onto felt. Tulle was placed on top and then I added some free-motion stitching. The flower was made by embellishing wool tops on felt, and then cutout and hand stitched to the front. I added the diamond stitching on the back piece. I actually like this one better than the one I made for myself.
The other thing I have been working on is I finally got the two borders added to the lap quilt I wrote about in this post. I don’t have a photo as it is too gloomy today.