Friday, September 05, 2008

Checking In

Since it’s been two weeks since my last post I thought I’d better let you know I’m still around. I kind of got behind on my blog reading but am slowly catching up and therefore haven’t left too many comments on your blogs, but I wanted to let you know I am reading them whenever time permits. I hope you don’t give up on me here, either.

I have been working some on the lap quilt. Even though I bought fabric for the back, I decided I really didn’t like it after it arrived. So I went back through the stash and found enough fabrics to piece together. I just have the borders to sew on and then I will be ready to put together the quilt sandwich and attempt to quilt it.

I will try not to be so long posting again and hopefully will have a photo or two for you.

7 comments:

Carol said...

Ah, you just answered mt question in my mail to you :)
nice to see you back

Gina said...

Still here too Micki - haven't given up on you!

Lise said...

I'm still here as well - glad you're back!!

MargaretR said...

Hi Micki, glad you are OK. I haven't had time to go and look at my faves recently either and I haven't been posting as regularly. Life takes over at times doesn't it?

Alis said...

Hey Micki, glad you are still here.
It is easy to get behind with things isn't it. But we all do it so don't worry. We are just glad you are back ;0)

Susan said...

Hi!
First, thanks for visiting my blog!
Second....I can certainly relate to the frustrations of being behind on blog reading, commenting, etc. Since starting CYBER FYBER, I've gotten MONTHS behind! Anyway, love your work with the embellisher, especially showing what you've created with the fabric made. The folio is great! Thanks for sharing!
Susan
Oh....I've never considered an on-line class....but I really must try one. This embellisher class looks really, really good!

Emmy said...

hello Micky
I know it is hard I have the same as you I am so far behind reading blogs I try to do better nice to know you are stil arround