Monday, August 11, 2008

New Notepad

Not much to blog about. I spent some time over the weekend trying to take new photos of some of my pieces. I don’t know why, but no matter what I would try some of them just would not come out looking good. I guess I could really use a better camera.

Remember this piece from a couple of posts ago.
















I turned it into a small notepad holder.




















The colors in the first photo are more accurate, I guess because I scanned it.

I have been looking through my books and magazines for inspiration. I have a several ideas, but haven’t really acted on any of them as yet.

11 comments:

Carol said...

Its gorgeous Micki, works well as a book cover

Doreen G said...

Wow Micki that has turned out beautiful.

Fran├žoise said...

It's beautiful, even if you're not happy with the pictures.

Vicki W said...

It's very pretty!

Gina said...

That works really well as a notebook holder Micki. Great colours.

diva of quilts said...

Beautiful! I'm sure this one will be an especially inspiring notebook.

CJ Stitching and Blooms said...

Hello Micki, Your notepad holder is lovely. hugs Judy

Homeleightigger said...

Hi Micki - your embellished piece has made a gorgeous notebook cover - shows off the technique a treat. Val

Annie said...

Love the note book cover. Great idea as I love doing bases with the embellisher and what a wonderful way to use them.
Loved the glasses case to.

Beate Knappe said...

Love the note book cover. the Colours a great too

Waltraud said...

Beautiful,
regards
Waltraud