Thursday, June 19, 2008

Swap

I recently did a couple more ATC swaps. This is the ATC that I received from Anna.




















This is the one I made and sent to Anna. It is foil on felt background. The discs are ones that Anna sent to me sometime ago. They are metal and were silver in color. I used alcohol inks to color them. The photo does not do justice to this ATC.




















This one I received from Suzanne. Once again the photo doesn’t quite do it justice.

















And this is the one I sent to Suzanne. It was made from some of the tiny scraps I had in the scrap box.

5 comments:

Cestandrea said...

micky,good morning:) these are wonderful little coloured pieces, one would like to reach out and touch them:)
I love the coloured disks!
have a great day
Andrea

Doreen G said...

Great ATC's Micki---Suzanne is one of my closest friends here in Canberra.

Jacquelines blog said...

Great ATC's Micki!!!!

Deb Geyer said...

They are all awesome!!

Shirley Goodwin said...

Amazing what can be done with such a small piece.