Sunday, March 02, 2008

Thanks to All

First off, thank you everyone for the concern and well wishes. I am starting to feel better. Still not doing anything creative as of yet, but hopefully soon.










Now, to thank Rebecca over at Crafting-Ritual for giving me the “You Make My Day” award. I recently discovered her blog and she does some really beautiful beaded jewelry and art dolls. Take a minute to go look at her art. I am supposed to pass this on to 5 more people but there are so many people who deserve this that it is impossible to choose. I feel that everyone whose blog I read “Makes my Day”.

2 comments:

Cestandrea said...

Dear Micky! Glad to have you back:) I'm happy for your that you are feeling better now. Have a wonderful week and thanks so much for your always sweet comment on my blog!
I'll head off to look at Ritual now:)
Andrea

Ritual said...

awww, silly =P
I have always admired those who can tell such stories with fiber....truely astounding!