Friday, March 28, 2008

New Look and ATC

Can you believe that March will soon be gone. I swear I don’t know where the time goes.

Well I know that Ati has received the ATC that I sent to her so I will now show it here in case you didn’t see it on her blog. The background is wool roving needle felted. I crocheted the flower in free form style.





















You may have noticed that I have changed the look of my blog. I am still working on it as some of the things in my side bar do not want to co-operate with me, so don’t be surprised to see it changed the next few times you visit.

Speaking of visiting, once again I just want to say thank you to everyone. I have been in a bit of a funk ever since I got sick and I am still trying to find my creative muse and get back in to creating. Hopefully this won’t last much longer.

11 comments:

Doreen G said...

I noticed this on Ati's blog--it really is beautiful Micki

Karoda said...

sorry to hear you've been sick and in a funk...but you and your muse work beautifully together so i hope she finds you soon, cause i know she is missing you too ;)

Nellie's Needles said...

Sorry to hear you were "on the outs". Glad to hear that you're ready to get "on with and into it".

Fran├žoise said...

Nice ATC Micki. Lovely colours.

Granny Fran said...

Beautiful ATC; I love your crocheted flower on the felting.

Gina said...

Beautiful ATC Micki. The crochet flower is a lovely touch.

Allison Ann Aller said...

Hoping you feel totally recovered soon!

Gunnels blog said...

Beautiful card, Ati will love it! Take care!
Thank you for the comment in my blog

Deb H said...

I know all about that funk. It was here too. I'm just getting past it & starting to feel better. Hope you are too.

Love your ATC & the mermaid below..WOW. She's beautiful. I have a thing for mremaids. I always wanted to be one!

Cestandrea said...

Hi Micky:) This is a beautiful ATC , I love the colours, this combination of colours like lilac, lavender and violet combined with fresh and citrus greens were my favourites this winter.
So lovely, this card.
I and I like you new blog-look a lot, so now I can see what time it is at your place! 7.16 am, oh my , I hope you are still sleeping:)
Here in Paris it is 1.16 p.m, we had snow (!) this night, the day is bright now, cold, but the sun is out:)
Have a wonderful day,
and say hello to you Forsythia, I love them,
Andrea

MargaretR said...

I'm sorry you haven't been well Micki. Glad to see you have posted again and I hope your creativity is back now?