Saturday, March 22, 2008

Mail

A while back when I was on Flickr looking around, I saw an ATC that Ati had made and I just decided I had to have it. It was still available and we agreed to a swap.

This is Ati’s ATC. Isn’t it just beautiful.





















She also included these lovely fibers.




















I am holding off showing the one I sent her until after she gets it as I just sent it yesterday.

I want to thank everyone who has been here and left comments and those of you who visited but didn’t comment. It really means so much. I usually try to email those of you who leave your comments, but here lately I have been lax in that department. I am sorry, but I really, really appreciate each and every one of you.

4 comments:

Lise said...

Another one of Ati's treasures - I admired the photos of the ATCs on her blog. I received a collection of her inchies some time ago, and this lady makes the most beautiful work. I have just visited her blog tonight, and there is another great piece of work...Looking forward to see what you sent her!!

Ritual said...

ohhh, what wonderful textures and colors!

Rosemary aka fabricfan said...

It is a beautiful ATC, what a nice treasure for you.

Ella said...

Very beautiful!