Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm Still Here

Just poking my head in to say I’m still here. I’ve been down and out the past couple of weeks with the flu and I am still not entirely back up to speed yet. Needless to say I haven’t been doing anything on the creative front or any other front as far as that goes. I am finally managing to wade through all the emails and I am just getting back into reading through the blogs.

Thanks to all of you who have continued to stop by and for your comments. Hopefully I will feel like doing something soon and have something to share with you all.

7 comments:

Alis said...

Hi Micki. I hope you feel better soon and get back to crafting again.
Sending hugs ;0)

Lise said...

Hi! Welcome "back" - happy recovering - take your time!!

Jacquelines blog said...

Hi Micki, I hope you will feel better soon!

Doreen G said...

Sorry to hear that you have not been well and I hope things improve soon.

Waltraud said...

Hi Micki,
I am glad to see you here again and I hope you feel better soon.
Hugs
Waltraud

Cat said...

I was wondering where you were... Sorry to hear it's that icky flue bug that got you. I went thru it for about a week and a half - no fun. It's sure catchy this year.

Keep getting better!

Gina said...

Hope you are feeling better soon Micki.