Friday, January 04, 2008

Make My Day










I've been awarded with the "You make my Day" Award by Waltruad. Thank you so very much.

It is so nice to know that there is someone somewhere in blogland that is inspired by my little pieces of work.

In kind, I would like to pass this award on to some people that both inspire me and make my day a little brighter just by reading their blogs.

So the award goes to….
Baumcat (Cathy)
Debra S
Doreen G
Lynda M
Mags (digitalgran)
Pat W
Sara L
Susan L

There are so many others and you all deserve this award.


Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about blogland! Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so that they can pass it on. Beware! You may get the award several times!

Some if you may have had this already, if so, please do not feel any pressure to participate again.

7 comments:

MargaretR said...

How kind of you Micki. Thanks for the award!

Sandra Evertson said...

You avatar is Amazing!
Sandra Evertson

Debra Spincic said...

Gosh, thanks! You just never know how your blog affects someone else. Nice to know it is in a good way!

Sara said...

Thank you, Micki, I am happy to be in contact with friends in the net. I like the sharing and the good thoughts like this one! :-)

Kelly said...

I love your blog!

Cat said...

Thanks Micki! I also am inspired by your blog, and totally enjoy stoping by!

Cheers to the New Year of Inspiration!

Hugs, Cat

Purple Missus said...

Thank you Micki twice over - once for nominating me and secondly for nominating me amongst a bunch of very talented & lovely bloggers.
Thank you.