Thursday, October 11, 2007

Checking In.....

Sorry I haven’t posted anything lately. I have been working on a few different projects, but not ready to share anything just yet. I don’t have to tell you that some things can be very time consuming and trying to work out the details. Just keeping up with email from four different groups takes a lot of time, especially if I am away from the computer a day or two. And then there is the blog reading, which I am behind on right now. Oh well, it will all work out eventually.

I have one last FAF birthday postcard I made and sent. This one went to Dianne in Australia.




















Alright, I will fess up, this is a commercial embroidery design not one of my free stitched ones. But I love the Van Gogh sunflowers and word has it that Dianne does too.

8 comments:

Dianne said...

I certainly do Micki!!! It really is beautiful - just like the painting. Thankyou so much!!!!

Sande said...

Very nice postcards, every one!!

Kim said...

I've always loved his sunflowers (and his irises.) Let me know if you figure out the secret to staying "current" with the blog readings!

Waltraud said...

A great card and I also love sunflowers.

Granny Fran said...

That is a wonderful card, love those sunflowers!

Pamela said...

Absolutely stunning! I love anything Van Gogh and your work is beautiful. I just found your blog this morning!

Patsy said...

Beautiful card!!! I love your work and always read your blog.
So now you've been tagged by me!
So sorry! VBG

The Carolina Quilter said...

Love this and I want some of these gorgeous postcards!!! I made a portal quilt too and will post pix. I'm not as accomplished a fiber artist as you but I'm trying!