Things haven’t been going quite as planned. I had hoped to have a few more projects done by now. As it turns out I only have completed one of them.
I started with a rectangle of felt and used the single needle attachment on the Xpressions to punch acrylic yarn in place.
The back after that initial punching:
I then placed the five needle unit on and continued to punch all over. This is the back afterwards:
And the finished front:
As you can see, after all that punching the shape is distorted from the original rectangular shape. Because of this distortion, it negated the original intention I had for it. So I decided to use it as the decorative front piece of this little denim shoulder bag. It measures 8 inches across the top, 7 inches at the bottom, 9 inches tall and 1 inch deep.
The inside features a pocket and has a magnetic closure.
Hopefully I am now off to complete a couple more things on the list.
58 minutes ago