Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Quick Post

I just have a couple of quick things to show.

First is my ATC for TAST week 27 which was the Bullion Knot. The round things are my poor attempt at roses using this stitch. As the saying goes, practice, practice, practice. By the way, I am still behind on these as week 30 is upon us now.




















A couple of weeks ago Lynda offered up a bunch of postcards for swapping. You can see what I received from her here. This is what I sent her in return. I decided to stitch out one of the many commercial embroidery designs that I have.

8 comments:

Doreen G said...

I like your TAST sample Micki-are you keeping all this little cards-I do hope so as they will make a great collection.

Alis said...

Great stitches Micki. I love the white on the blue. Very striking.

Deb Geyer said...

Doing the stitches on the ATCs is a great idea!

Dianne said...

Your TAST samples are going to make a great little book!! Lovely design on the card for Lynda.

Conni said...

What a lovely embroidery design! I really, really need to fire up the old Janome!

Barbara said...

Great stiches !! I love this one!

MargaretR said...

Lovely bullion stitch work Micki. I intended to work on mine while I was away, but never got round to it. I have prepared something that will involve the TAST stitches though (smile) I will have to see how it turns out.

Waltraud said...

This postcard for Lynda is great, wonderful stiching!