Tuesday, July 10, 2007

More TAST ATC's and a Postcard

Where is this year going? I can’t believe we are already into the second week of July. DH was off for a few days with last weeks’ holiday and so I haven’t been able to do much in the way of creating anything.

I have managed to get a couple more TAST ATC’s done.

This one is for week 22 which was the satin stitch.






















I have already shown week 23 (wheatear stitch). This is for week 24 which was french knots.





















Including this weeks’ stitch (which I haven’t checked to see what it is as of yet) I am still 4 weeks behind.


Lynda, also known as Purple Missus, made a whole bunch of postcards and offered them up for a swap. This is the one I received. The color in the photo is a bit lighter than the actual card. It has an antique bronze color and isn’t that texture great? I haven’t finished mine for her as of yet.


7 comments:

Doreen G said...

I love your TAST samples Micki-keep going you will catch up in the end.

Annica said...

Love the strawberries! Yummy!

Fran├žoise said...

I like these french knots!

Waltraud said...

Wonderful idea - this flower.

StegArt said...

Lovely stitching Micki.

MargaretR said...

I love the you have used the french knots for the strawberries. Who else would have thought of that? You are brilliant Micky.

Barbara said...

Yuo are very busy in making creative things! Love them all!