Saturday, June 09, 2007

What Came In the Mail

I have had some wonderful mail yesterday and today.

This ATC came from Waltraud in Germany.





















This is one I made and sent to her. It is nylon ribbon yarn needle punched onto felt.























This ATC is from Nadia in Nederland. She doesn’t have a blog. She found my blog through another person’s and emailed me asking if I would be interested in doing a trade.





















This is what I sent to her.




















This ATC is from Gunnel in Sweden.
















This is the one I sent to her. It has a piece of painted dryer sheet and some strips of tulle punched onto the felt. I punched pieces of variegated yarn in the shape of a circle onto some stabilizer and then punched the circles onto the felt.


9 comments:

StegArt said...

Many lovely ATCs.

Carol said...

beautiful, both the ones you sent and those received.

SuZ said...

all lovely works of art !!! thanks for sharing......

kay susan said...

What a nice selection! Thank you Micki.

Dianne said...

All wonderful!!

Annica said...

Beautiful ATCs!

Peggy said...

I like yu wonderfull ATCs. Would you love to exchange with me?
Peggy

Waltraud said...

Thank you for your lovely ATC!

Rhonda said...

Great work! Thanks for sharing.