Friday, June 01, 2007

This and That

Can you believe it is already June? And it has been two weeks since my last post.

I finally finished my piece for the Quilting Arts door challenge, but can’t show it. I mailed off two birthday postcards for the FAF June birthday ladies but don’t want to spoil the surprise so I will wait till they have received them before posting pictures.

Many of you may already be aware that there is going to be a new online
publication starting up in September.


Fibre&Stitch is the new venture from these five talented ladies: Sue B, Terri, Lynda, Carol, and Margaret. Go and check out the website. I wish them all the best with this.

The new Quilting Arts magazine arrived the other day and it has some wonderful stuff in it. Also the newest issue of Work Shop on the Web is out and there are some great workshops in it.

Hopefully I will have something to show the next time I post, until then thanks for stopping by and for all the wonderful comments.

6 comments:

StegArt said...

I can't believe it's June already either. Thanks so much for your support and encouragement with Fibre&Stitch.

Sue B said...

Thanks for the support with Fibre&Stitch Micki I really appreciate it!

Carol said...

Sue and Terri, have beaten me to it, but I will say it any way, Thank you Micki :)

About Purple Missus said...

I would like to add my thanks too Micki.

Joanna van said...

I'm really excited to see your piece Micki. Which door did you choose? I did three...I'll tell you it was a lot more work then I planned..how about you?

MargaretR said...

Thanks for supporting us Micki, very much appreciated.