Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Tagged

First off, I want to take the time and publicly thank all of you who visit my blog. Even if you don’t leave a comment, I want you to know I appreciate each and every one of you for your time and patronage. I try to email everyone who comments, but sometimes I just don’t have the time and some of you don’t have emails. Please don’t think I don’t care, I do.

Now to get on with business. I have been tagged by Gunnel for another one of these darn things.

You start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself. People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog. Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment to tell them they have been tagged and to read your blog. (These are the rules).

1. I hate these things, but will do them when tagged.

2. I write and eat with my left hand, but paint, stitch and do most other
things with my right hand.

3. I love most music, but for some reason very seldom listen to it.

4. I love dogs, don’t care too much for cats but can tolerate them if need be. Sorry cat Gunnel/cat lovers.

5. I like my alone time, but sometimes hate being alone.

I know that’s only five, but I can’t think of anything else at the moment. I am also not going to tag anybody specific, partly because I don’t know who has and hasn’t already been tagged. If you haven’t been tagged and read this and want to join in, then consider yourself tagged and go for it.

2 comments:

Waltraud said...

It´very nice to read this about you. I also don´t like these games really, it needs a lot of time to write, to link, - but when we can read these habits of our blog friends - that´s good.

Gunnels blog said...

thank you Micki!
Now I know a bit more of you! and I like you, even if you don´t like catrs :-))
And I didn´t like to be tagged either........who does?