Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Rant!

Is anyone, besides me, having weird things happening from time to time with Bloglines? I am on bloglines just about everyday checking for new posts and I have had a persons blog show a ridiculous number of new postings ( anywhere from 10 to 20 or more) only to discover they are all old postings. If I hadn't clicked on the blog title instead of the post header I would never see the correct post for that day.

As I said before this has happened a number of times including just now. Just wondering.

5 comments:

Elizabet said...

Nope I have the same issue about once a week!

Brenda said...

This happened a great deal earlier in the year. It occurs when people covert their blogspot blogs to "new" Blogger. It tends to be a once-only thing. If you continue to have problems, then you might try to resubscribe to that particular blog feed.

Sue B said...

This also happens if people for some reason republish their entire blog or their index.

Purple Missus said...

Sometimes it doesn't show up that someone has posted something new and its only when I get a bit curious and go and have a look at their blog that I see they did one a few days before!!!
Take yours here for instance, it has only just appeared on my list in the last hour or so, and yet it is dated yesterday, even allowing for the time difference it should still have been on my list a lot sooner. Maybe its time to change to a different ....(whatever it is Bloglines is called)

StegArt said...

It happened with my blog the other day, and all I did was change one little setting in my blog settings.