Monday, April 02, 2007

Thank You and pictures

I am falling behind in a number of things, so first off I want to thank everyone who has left comments over the past several days. They are very much appreciated and I thank you for visiting.

Now that I know that they have been received I can show these to you.

I made this last month for one of the FAF birthday members. It took forever for it to reach its destination but it finally arrived at seamrippstress’ house.

















In my last post I mentioned I used one of the tyvek samples for something. I used it on the ATC I made for Deb over at Cold Feet Quilter. Here it is:



















I am way behind on the TAST stitches. I hope to catch up but we’ll just have to see how that goes.

Right now I am working on April’s FAF birthday postcards (there are 4 this time).

10 comments:

Cat said...

Hey! I've been falling behind too lately (on life) what's with that?!

I like your tyvek stuff, looks like fun to experiment with. Neat results.

Doreen G said...

Your tyvek piece looks good and I'm behind on my TAST stuff since I went on holidays

Purple Missus said...

Both your postcards are superb Micki. I do like what you've done with the tyvek. I'm behind too - on everything. I think it just gets you like that sometimes. I seem to have run out of ideas/inspiration/enthusiasm or whatever at the moment. Doing lots of displacement activity, so at least the ironing is getting done :)

Granny Fran said...

Beautiful cards! I really like the greens. How did you do the medallion on the top one?

Alis said...

Love both of these Micki. The medallion on the green postcard is great. How did you do it please - nosey aren't I? ;0)
Hugs, Alis

Conni said...

Beautiful work, as always!

Carol said...

Lovely postcards Micki, what a great way to use your Tyvek samples, the green one looks very intricate,
there are a lot of us April folk about, never mind we get a month off in May :)

Waltraud said...

Well done, beautiful cards!

SeamRippstress said...

Oh there's that beautiful green card of mine! I too love the puff paint medallion and that my bday is on St. Patrick's Day! Love your tyvek card too.

Barbara said...

Lovely cards! New ideas for my creativity!!Greetings Barbara