Saturday, April 14, 2007

TAST weeks 13 and 14

I am slowly working towards getting caught up with the Take a Stitch Tuesday challenge. I have finished two more, leaving just one more to do before the next stitch is announced Tuesday.

The stitch for week 13 was the knotted cretan stitch. The stitch itself is not that hard to do. However, I found it hard to keep it even from one side to the other.




















I’m afraid I didn’t get inventive with this stitch.


The stitch for week 14 was the bonnet stitch. I am not especially fond of this one. As you can see I just stitched it out. I’m sure it would be easier to keep this one even if it had been done on aida cloth. Anyway this is my bonnet stitched ATC.


7 comments:

Sue B said...

I like both of these Micki, the color combinations are perfect.

StegArt said...

Great job on your stitches. Keep it up and you'll be caught up in no time....um, I think.

Barbara said...

great creation!! I have only a few stiches in my mind . Some day I'll learn more.

Dianne said...

More lovely ATC's!!

Doreen G said...

They look great Micki

Alis said...

I love the stitching you have been doing. The colours are great and they make great ATC's.
Hugs, Alis

Purple Missus said...

Like you Micki I can't seem to get inspired by the recent batch of stitches.
You've done a good job though and your colour combinations are excellent as usual.