The very sweet Elaine (Seamrippstress) has nominated me for the “thinking blogger” award. I am totally surprised and honored, as I don’t particularly blog much about anything that makes people really stop and think. Thank you Elaine.
I am supposed to nominate 5 people/blogs that I feel deserve this award. The thing is everybody I know who deserves this has already been honored and it is well deserved. There are far too many blogs out there and not enough time in the world.
I have chosen 5 people whose work I admire and are an inspiration to me and I don’t think they have already received this award.
1. Baumcat—Cathy does some of the loveliest small pieces of crazy quilting.
2. The Lone Beader—Diana is a self taught beader who not only does some amazing work, but writes some thought provoking pieces and/or provides some interesting facts.
3. Vicky Taylor-Hood—She is a very accomplished art quilter and has some wonderful tutorials on her blog.
4. Rachel Louise Reynolds—I discovered her work awhile ago on Flickr and love it.
5. Molly Jean Henson—I discovered her work recently on Flickr also. She is a very talented person. I love the work she is doing.
I am not a big fan of these types of things and don’t particularly feel comfortable doing them. There are so many others out there who are deserving of this, please do not feel slighted.
10 hours ago