Wednesday, April 11, 2007

1 Down, 3 to Go...

I am very slowly trying to get caught up with the Take a Stitch Tuesday challenge. I finally got around to making my ATC using the couching stitch for week 12. I created a needle felted background and used some DMC floss to couch down a piece of variegated yarn. Not very original or inspiring I’m afraid, but at least I have a sample. Now I am only three behind counting this week.






















There are four FAF ladies in the birthday swap for April. Terri is one of them and I know she has received hers, so I can post it here now.















When the other three have gotten theirs I will post them.

6 comments:

Sue B said...

I really like that ATC Micki - great colors in that and lots of texture. A perfect combination. Love the postcard that you did for Terri.

Doreen G said...

I love your couching sample Micki and the postcard for Terri.

StegArt said...

Your couching sample is wonderful, the colors are perfect. And I really love my postcard...those colors are perfect also.

Cat said...

I always try to look at your TASC and name the stitch before I read. lol. I got couching right. Only because I do it so much. No, not being a couch potato - but stitching fibers down.

Love your colors, the background is fabulous with the fibers you used.

Granny Fran said...

Your couching on the needle felting piece is lovely.

Dianne said...

Love the couching ATC. Are you keeping all of your sample ATC's? They would look great all stored together somehow. The postcard to Terri is gorgeous.