Monday, January 01, 2007

A New Year

As usual I am a little late with this, as the first day of the year is nearly three quarters over.

I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful holiday this past week. I want to thank each and every one of you for your visits to my blog this past year and all of the kind comments you left.

I feel I have made so many friends this past year, even though we have never met. The internet has made possible so many things for each of us and I hope that the New Year continues to bring many more.

I am still a little behind with getting prepared for upcoming events as I have only just put away the inside holiday decorations (still have outside lights, etc. to take down and put away). I need to tidy up my art room so I can start on new projects and hope to get more organized within the next few days.

I am looking forward to participating with the FiberArtFriends group and plan on taking some online classes this year.

7 comments:

Kim said...

Happy New Year Micki!

I'm looking forward to the FAFriends group as well although I've done nothing to prepare for this first challenge.

Dianne said...

Happy New Year Micki!!

Sue B said...

Happy new year to you too Micki!

Scrapmaker said...

Happy New Year to you, too! I look forward to seeing you work in 2007. Jen

MargaretR said...

A very happy New Year to you too Micki. It's been great getting to know you and thanks for your lovely regular comments on Digital Gran. Mags

StegArt said...

Happy New Year Micki!

Fran├žoise said...

Happy New Year!
And thank you for visiting my blog so often!