Monday, December 11, 2006

Continuing from the Previous Post





These are what you didn't get to see in the last post and what I spent all that time Saturday working on. Aren't they beautiful? They each measure about 2 ½ inches across. It's hard to see but I stitched them using sparkle organza.

I have about a dozen or so other designs that I want to do, but if they are going to take the time that these 3 did I’m not so sure. LOL!

As I mentioned in the previous post I was having problems uploading more than one picture with blogger, soooo...I made the switch to Beta Blogger. Everything seems to be okay and I didn't have any problems uploading this pic. I may make some changes to how my blog looks later on, but for now I am leaving as is. The only thing different is my being able to add labels now to each post.

9 comments:

Kim said...

They really are quite beautiful Micki! Perhaps now that you practiced with these three the rest will go faster - it's worth a shot - these are gorgeous!

Allison said...

These are so beautiful!!! They would be perfect on a winter crazy quilt!!!

Debra Spincic said...

I would love to buy a few of these for my Winter Madonna quilt. Let me know the price & if you want to sell some, OK?

sophie said...

The snowflakes are incredible. For the first time, I find myself thinking I'd like to have an embroidery machine.

StegArt said...

How gorgeous! Very nice!

The Lone Beader said...

These are so pretty. How long do they take to make??

maria in nc said...

The snowflakes are gorgeous!

Diane D. said...

Those snowflakes are fabulous!

MargaretR said...

Lovely machine embroidery. What Machine do you own?
Mags