Tuesday, November 21, 2006

November 21, 2006


It’s been too quiet here, but not much has been going on. When I wanted time to work on a piece or two, I didn’t have the time and when I had the time it seemed I didn’t really have the inclination to want to work on them.

The next few days will be busy, but hopefully after the holiday and the weekend I will have something to show.


It’s a couple of days early but I want to wish everyone who celebrates it, a Happy Thanksgiving and to thank each and every one of you for visiting my blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Micki, Happy Thanksgiving to you also. I'll be anxiously waiting to see some more of your work.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, Micki =-)

Sande said...

Cute photo! Happy Thanksgiving back at you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Cat said...

Happy Thanksgiving. Hope your long weekend is wonderful!