Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Just Checking In

It’s been quiet on here lately because I had a bit of an accident last week. I won’t go into the details cause I don’t want to bore you or have you feeling sorry for me. I am okay just haven’t felt much like doing stuff.

The weather has been nice considering the time of year. It’s usually cooler and rainy, but we have had sunshine and warm temperatures. I did get out and do some garden work the other day: starting to do a little bit of tidying up before winter. There is still tons of stuff to do yet.

I thought I’d post some pics of what this garden bed looks like before I do any more clearing out.

































See the little boy sitting there fishing? He sits there 24/7 and poor thing has never caught a fish even though there are 5 swimming around in there. LOL!

7 comments:

StegArt said...

Glad you're back...thanks for the lovely view of your garden.

Deb Geyer said...

What a lovely little garden bed!

Cat said...

Neat garden. I think the little fisheman has mastered the art of fishing - relaxing!

I hope you continue to feel better each day.

Naturegirl said...

Sending the angel of healing your way. WOW you must have some magnificant garden with loads of space.. great curve to your garden.. always must have a fisherman at our ponds mine is a rusted medal little boy.He also patiently sits 24/7!

Miriam said...

gorgeous garden!

Dianne said...

What a fabulous garden!!

Dianne said...

Wonderful garden!! Has he caught a fish yet?