Sunday, December 18, 2005

Only One Week Away

I don’t have a whole lot to talk about so I thought I would share some pictures with you. I know how you all love to have pictures to look at.

My Christmas tree went up the weekend after Thanksgiving but I never got around to taking any pictures until just recently. Believe it or not I shot this picture at night.


These little guys keep watch over the presents.

I have several larger Santas. This is one. He is sitting on one of those popcorn cans we are all familiar with.


And this one is animated.

I had one more picture to show you, but blogger is acting up so I will have to wait till the next time.

I'm off now to read the blogs.

ta ta!




3 comments:

Karoda said...

your under the tree decor is so warm and cute! it even sends me good holiday vibes as i've been kinda "oh well" about christmas and we typically honour kwanzaa and i don't think i'm going to do much of that until the 6th or 7th day. so thanks for the little lift via your photos. :)

Deb R said...

I like your decorations, Micki! They look very warm and homey. Love your Santas. I collect Santas, although I didn't get them out this year. Bah Humbug! (kidding)

Conni said...

Thanks, Micki, for your nice comment on my little tree. Actually, it was seeing your beautifully decorated tree that prompted me to photograph a tree for my blog, too.