Wednesday, November 16, 2005

So Sleepy!

I am sitting here trying to read through the blogs. I am having a hard time getting through these as I am feeling very loopy right now. I am taking my new medicine at nine o'clock and by about ten thirty it is making me so drowsy I am having difficulty staying awake.

Before I started this medication I would usually come and read the blogs after I watch my TV shows if I didn't get to read them earlier in the evening and I usually didn't make it to bed until about one thirty. Now I have been going to bed by midnight at the latest. I have started drafting a new piece and trying to pull fabrics for it but it is slow going. If this medication continues to affect me in this manner I may never get anything done. This crap really sucks!

3 comments:

Vikki said...

I hope you're feeling better. I've tagged you to participate in meme. Praying you'll feel better.

Karoda said...

Call and tell your doctor...maybe there is something else you can take.

Debra Spincic said...

It doesn't sound like you are adjusting to the medicine. I agree with Karoda. Get something different.