As I mentioned in my last post I've been tagged for the meme thing, so here goes:
1. Three screen names that you've had: I have used strugglingartist. I also have used leftylou. I don’t really have a third.
2. Three things you like about yourself: I am an optimist. I can keep a secret. I try to be a good person.
3. Three things you don't like about yourself: I am really a shy person and find it hard to talk to people. I hate the fact that I am such a procrastinator. The fact that I really need to exercise, but can’t get myself to do it.
4. Three things that scare you: Growing old and not having enough to live on, (financial account says we have enough but I’m not sure about it). Gaining more weight.
5. Three of your everyday essentials: I feel I need to attempt to create something, but a lot of times this doesn’t happen. That first cup of coffee every morning.
6. Three things you are wearing right now: clean underwear, a t-shirt and jeans.
7. Three of your favorite songs: This is really hard for me. I like to listen to the New Age music channel on Dish Network, but I don’t know the artists because I am always in another room and can’t see the name of the artists’ whose music is playing.
8. Three things you want in a relationship: Passion, compassion and understanding, and loyalty.
9. Two Truths and a Lie: I like creating things. I love chocolate. I love doing housework.
10. Three things you can't live without: Ice Cream, Pepsi and going in my studio to create.
11. Three places you want to go on vacation: The Grand Canyon, Hawaii, and Yellowstone Park.
12. Three things you just can't do: Can’t drive a stick shift. I can’t get myself to exercise. I can’t make small talk with people very easily.
13. Three kids names: Cassandra, Jay (my son’s name) and Alexandria.
14. Three things you want to do before you die: Sell one piece of art. Be able to spend some real quality time with my husband. Win the lottery.
15. Three celeb crushes: Mark Harmon, and I can’t remember their real names but I like the characters Alex and Nick on McLeods Daughters.
16. Three of your favorite musicians: This is hard as I do not listen to music nearly as much as I used to years ago.
17. Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you: eyes, smile and long legs.
18. Three of your favorite hobbies: quilting, attempts at photography and messing around with mixed media art.
19. Three things you really want to do badly right now: sleep, work in my studio and be finished with this meme.
20. Three careers you're considering/you've considered: when I was in high school, I considered becoming an airline stewardess (as they were called back in the day); a medical transcriber, and a ….. secretary.
21. Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy: I can do carpentry work; my hair was very short for many years, sometimes I cuss like a sailor.
22. Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl: I used to always dress to impress other women, I always had to have makeup on when I went out (I don’t now); my hair always had to look just so before leaving the house (it doesn’t always look so great now).
14 hours ago