Monday, October 31, 2005

EERIE or What?

Want to see something eerie? I saw this on Deb Richardson’s blog and took the color quiz for myself. And this is the results:

you are pale turquoise#AFEEEE
Your dominant hues are green and blue. You're smart and you know it, and want to use your power to help people and relate to others. Even though you tend to battle with yourself, you solve other people's conflicts well.Your saturation level is low - You stay out of stressful situations and advise others to do the same. You may not be the go-to person when something really needs done, but you know never to blow things out of proportion.Your outlook on life is bright. You see good things in situations where others may not be able to, and it frustrates you to see them get down on everything.
the spacefem.com html color quiz

These colors and description ring pretty much true and to prove a point I decided to play around in Paint Shop Pro. I did not choose any of the colors in these; I just did a little bit of manipulation with the filters.






















#1 #2

Notice the turquoise, blue and green. The computer chose those colors, not me.

Here are two more:




















#3 #4

And another pair:





















#5 #6

And this one is a computer generated collage. Once again the compute picked the colors, not me.



















#7

The yellow is supposed to by my dominant lifecolor with (logical) tan and blue following. This came from Pamala Oslie (http://www.auracolors.com/).

Kind of eerie huh? Which one do you prefer?

4 comments:

Deb R said...

Wow, Micki, the self-portraits are wild. I love how they turned out! I can't choose a favorite though. Which one did YOU like best?

Micki said...

It is kind of hard to choose. I think #2, #3 and #5 are pretty good.

Elle said...

#4 & #7, but I like them all!

Rayna said...

eeeeewww - they all creep me out. How about a REAl picture of you??
On the other hand, I might just go and try it...