Friday, August 26, 2005

Update on Photo Problem

Even though Fall does not officially begin for another month I guess I have gotten a start on my fall cleaning. I have spent most of the day cleaning the bathroom. I'm not just talking about the usual stuff, but cleaning everything. You know, the pictures, knick knacks, everything! Even though the bathroom is my most dreaded room to clean, breathing all those fumes must have cleared my head because I seem to have the photo glitch worked out. I deleted and reposted the ones I was having trouble with and they work now when you click on them. I apparently have too long of a name for some of my photos. I will have to keep this in mind for future pics.

YEAH! I was beginning to get really exasperated over this. I have spent hours trying to work this problem out.

No comments: